IVE PTA Auction Fundraiser- NOW ONLINE!
- WHAT: With the recent health concerns in our area, the IVE PTA Auction previously scheduled for March 14th has gone entirely online. We need YOU to help to reach our goal of $20,000 for this fundraising program that is only held every two years. For more information on the importance of this event, please read the letters by our Principal and PTA President, as well as a video made by IVE students and staff available at: http://ivepta.org/Page/Fundraising/Auction.
- WHO: Share this information with your family and friends, EVERYONE can participate! All experiences that take place at Issaquah Valley Elementary School (as well as Wake Up with IVE) must be redeemed by current Issaquah Valley Elementary School students.
- HOW: No ticket needed! The online auction will take place on this website! You can give directly to our General Fund or our Fund-A-Need now by clicking on the GIVE icon above.
- WHEN: Saturday March 14, 2020 at 10:00am the entire catalog of auction items becomes available online only. This includes buy-now and bidding items. You’ll find a range of gift cards, trips, sports events, teacher experiences, unique experiences and more! The online auction closes Sunday March 22, 2020 at 5:00pm. For a sneak peak at some adorable masterpieces created by our OWN IVE students, check out this video: https://youtu.be/Cr3eiEyr1K4
- WIN: From March 14 - 22, there will be a daily drawing from all bidders that day for a collectible “Through the Years” etched drinking glass. Two winners per day! Also, for every $100 donated to our Fund-A-Need, be entered to win a diamond pendant necklace.
- WHAT is Fund-A-Need: IVE staff identified a need for social-emotional learning on the playground. Y Play Everyday brings play coaches to facilitate group games and learning during recess. Please raise your virtual auction paddle for this program and help us raise $5,800 for 2 coaching days per week for one year, or reach our stretch goal of $11,600 to cover an expanded program for 2 coaching days per week for the next two years. Check out this video to learn more: https://www.seattleymca.org/programs/kid-teen-and-family-activities/play-everyday. You can make a donation to our Fund-A-Need NOW by clicking on the GIVE icon above.
- More information coming soon regarding local winning item pickups. If items need to be shipped, buyers will be responsible for any shipping costs.